When I was a kid, I had a pretty vivid imagination. There was cast of fabricated characters that were my best playmates. My imaginary gang was always there and ready for a lively game of kick ball or a spontaneous trip to some fantastic exotic local. My imagination was big and bold, and holds a place in my memory bank as vivid as any of real events that I recall about my childhood. Imagination is a wonderful thing. One of my main objectives as Rowan’s mom is to keep his alive, and breathing for as long as I can.
Here are some sweet, imaginative DIY’s that will have your kids lost in the wonderful land of make believe in no time at all. Try some of them out, and let me know what you think.
Have fun with Pretend Play
1. Play Clay Sweet Shop | Handmade Charlotte
2. Little Red Riding Hood Finger Puppets | Easy Peasy and Fun
3. Cardboard Sea Creatures | Mr. Printables
4. Fox in Socks Puppet | Paging Supermom
5. Animal Masks | Mer Mag
6. Clothespin Animal Puppets | Delia Creates
Have a lovely weekend.