I love when Rowan is outside just tooling around in our backyard or a park or the beach. I think the best life lessons are learned from nature, and I try to keep Rowan out in it as much as possible.
These DIY’s here are simple, beautiful ways that you can share and have fun with the natural world. You can find a lot of the supplies outside instead of in a store which is such a good thing since we spend so much time shopping for the things we need.
1. Shell Fossil Imprints | The Imagination Tree
2. Rustic Twig Arrows | Yellow Bliss Road
3. Impressions in Playdough | Danya Banya
4. Milk Carton Bird Feeders | Little Peanut Magazine
5. Milkweed Babies | Klead
6. Hanging Bird Treats | Tiny Rotten Peanuts
7. Sewing Patterns on Leaves | Mother Natured